The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is interrupting trade routes throughout Skyrim. But is the dragon stirring up trouble with a particular reason and is there something more sinister behind it?
A new voice acted questline that takes you across Skyrim to the large island of Wyrmstooth. Battle across new landscapes and through new dungeons in this professionally delivered adventure.
The quest begins for players at level 10 and above after you have been summoned by the Greybeards in the main quest line. Theodyn Bienne, an imperial courier, will track you down starting from the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and will deliver to you an important message. The task seems simple enough; slay a dragon that's stirring up trouble. But things don't go that easily...
- A new challenging questline with an exciting dragon battle.
- Extra side quests to encounter while exploring the island.
- Fight your way through one of the biggest dungeons in Tamriel with 3 new followers.
- Mind-control a Draugr to solve a dungeon puzzle!
- 30+ new unique npc's.
- A new large landmass with its own unique map and map markers!
- Over 200 lines of new recorded voice acting.
- Make a new player home out of an abandoned imperial fort.
- Placeable bear traps sold by Ja'Shavi-Dar.
- Playable bard instruments.
- New shout: Fiik Lo Sah (Phantom Form).
- New Conjure Draugr spells.
- Custom music tracks (unfortunately cut due to a bug).
- Daniel Coffey (Lurius Liore)
- David Bodtcher (Alberthor)
- Tim Morgan (Theodyn Bienne)
- Andrew Miller (Vulthurkrah)
- Adrianna Peterson (Daenlit, Elmera)
- Ben Britton (Athir, Vulom)
- Dan Marfleet (Shargam)
- Randy Westbrook (Dunyick)
Q. What patch level is required?
A. You should be running 1.8 or higher.
Q. Do I need Dawnguard, Hearthfire or Dragonborn to play Wyrmstooth?
A. No, neither of these are required to play Wyrmstooth. Whether or not they are installed
will have little to no impact on the Wyrmstooth questline.
Q. Do I need any other additional mods, plugins or tools to play Wyrmstooth?
A. No, nothing else is required. Everything you need to play the mod is included in the
Q. What ENB did you use to take the screenshots?
A. For the screenshots I used K ENB. When I play Skyrim I typically turn ENB off.
Q. Is development of Wyrmstooth complete?
A. Not for a long shot. Expect new content, questlines and locations in future updates.
See the WyrmstoothReadme.txt file for troubleshooting tips and compatibility information.
- Extra side quests.
- Custom clutter assets.
- More harvestables.
- Custom weapons and armors.
- Expansions to the swamp zone including an old abandoned castle.
- A Morrowind-style ash wastes zone including a Crucible-style city.
- A continuance of the main questline involving a guild, the Thalmor, and a plane of Oblivion.
What Is Wyrmstooth?
Keep up to date with the latest updates, planned changes, and other random musings: